Snow in Marignane


Apparently it almost never snows in Marignane but it did this year. My luck :) my first year here and it snows. A story that my coworkers told me is that three years ago it snowed here in Marignane and people had to sleep at work cause there was no way to get back home

Thus when i went to work that morning there really wasn't that many people on the road. It was actually a real enjoyable ride to work as the roads were free of traffic

and at work Parking was easy as 2/3 of the company didn't come to work
you have to enjoy your snow days :)



2 comments:

  1. The snow is so white! I got so used to New York snow that I didn't even realized it was gray hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a beautiful day and also the first time liev had seen snow. He was so funny stepping on the snow for the first time. he was acting like a crazy little puppy

    ReplyDelete